Each year , it is our goal to meet the needs of all families who require assistance and to ensure fairness. We conduct a yearly evaluation of all tuition assistance applications. It is also our mission to make Catholic education at St. Thomas More Parish School available and accessible to all our families.
FACTS will be processing all Tuition Assistance applications for Fulcrum and St. Thomas More Parish School for the upcoming school year. All Families applying for Tuition Assistance must complete an application yearly and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS by December 1st. A family may qualify for St. Thomas More Tuition Assistance even if you do not qualify for Tuition Assistance from the Fulcrum Foundation.
Applicants can apply online through the FACTS link https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4C53T. Each family will pay a $42 application fee to FACTS. Once an online application has been submitted, the following information must be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms
- Copies of your 2018 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online. Documentations can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Additional information from the Fulcrum Foundation
The Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance grants are awarded based on financial need.
Who should apply for Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance?
- Households earning less than $40,000 or households earning more than $40,000 but have extraordinary circumstances (i.e.: Major medical, loss or significant change of employment income, or extreme hardship), on the application, please answer “YES” for the Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance.
- The family has been awarded Fulcrum tuition assistance grants in the past and their financial situation is relatively unchanged.
- The family qualifies for or receives free or reduced lunch.
- The family qualifies for or receives benefits through federal or state assistance programs such a SNAP (supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) or Medicaid.
Who Should not apply for Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance?
- Households earning more than $40,000, with no extraordinary circumstances (i.e.: major medical expenses, loss or significant of employment income, or extreme hardship), are recommended to answer “NO” for Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance, within the application. Do fill out the application, however, as it is used for financial assistance decisions by STMS.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637FACTS Information - Frequently Asked Questions 2020-2021